I'm starting something new..I'm going to start writing every day or at least every chance I get and explain what I'm thankful for.
Today is Sunday, March 22nd 2015
Location: Saint Vincent's Westport Campus Westport, ct
Time: 4:45pm
I'm Thankful for my boyfriend. He packed my dinner and it smells wonderful
I'm Thankful for my Job, I'm lucky to still be doing something that despite it's challenges; I still like doing my job. I sometimes get these twitches in my brain when someone tells me how there feeling and shares there story with me.
I'm thankful that I can do something to help my patients.
I'm thankful that I still have all my limbs and eyes and I can hear and breath.
I'm thankful that I can look forward to my days offs and that I can find things to take pleasure in.
that's it for today..
see you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment