Friday, June 13, 2014

Feeling empty again

So I've spent the last two days running at the gym.. Cutting my calories and my legs started feeling string again.. Decided to take Friday the 13th off from the gym.. Since I got into an early access beta for a popular up n coming game that's hiting the market in September.. Then the experience got ruined for me.. By one.. Decoding to answer my phone while playing and listening to a friend babble on about his insecurities,  and my fiancé barking orders at me on the other end.. Saying go left,  go right,  reload reload,  needless to say.. I felt like an idiot.. And now as usual I go to sleep and wake up to an empty bed.. I'm feeling out of place and of touch.. I think im angry that I can't do what he does.. I wish I had someone to look after me.. In the way I look after him..

I've got so many little obligations that I feel as if I'm on my own here.. I think the truth is.. I am on my own.. I know it's ridiculous to say that.. But it is the truth..

No comments:

Post a Comment